Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi | Possible Reasons & Troubleshooting Solutions
Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi 2020 quikc fix guide. Amazon Kindle is an amazing device that works on a Wi-Fi connection. Having said that, it is clear that without a Wi-Fi connection Kindle just won’t work.
Moreover, it can’t connect to other devices like mobile phones or laptops so the most important thing that you need for Kindle to work is a steady and fast Wi-Fi network.
However, it’s not just you most of the users complain about Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi. It is a problem that needs an immediate solution because without the Wi-Fi connection you just won’t be able to browse anything using your Kindle.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you with connectivity issues related to the Kindle.
A Complete Solutions to Fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue in Kindle
Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi can be one of the most frustrating things that need an immediate solution. You know that Kindle cannot work with a steady internet connection that is why this issue needs an immediate solution.
Before following the solutions mentioned below make sure to check the wireless connection is enabled on your Kindle.
Also, make sure to check the points that are mentioned below before following the basic troubleshooting guide for Kindle Wi-Fi related issues.
- Check if other devices are able to connect to the same Wi-Fi network. If yes then get in touch with your Internet Sevices Provider for help.
- Make sure the airplane mode is turned off to allow wireless connection.
- Check if the device has the latest version of the software. You can easily install the latest software or transfer the software using a USB cable connection.
- Make sure you have entered the correct password for the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect.
If you have double-checked the points mentioned above and still Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi then follow the guide mentioned below.
- Restart the Kindle
The immediate thing that you must do when Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi is to restart it. Often a quick restart is all you need to fix the issue with the device. Simply, hold the power button 3-5 seconds and slowly release it.
Now, turn on the Kindle and try connecting it to a Wi-Fi connection to see if the issue is fixed or not.
- Check the Wi-Fi Signal Strength
Certain Kindle devices may only work in a 3G network that is why it is important to check the signal strength of the network. Make sure to check the signal strength of the network you have connected to the Kindle.
- Try moving the device closer to the router and check if there is an improvement in the Wi-Fi strength.
- Reset the Router
Often Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi is related to the issue with the router. You can restart the router and see if the issue is fixed.
- If the problem persists then you need to change the IP address of the route from DHCP to static.
- For this, you need to switch off the router and wipe off all the DHCP details. Mostly following this step can help in resolving most of the Wi-Fi connectivity related issues.
- Update the Software
Most of the time updating the software helps in removing technical bugs and glitches. You can get the software updated and then check if the issue is fixed or not. If the problem persists you may need technical help to fix the problem.
- Factory Reset
Factory reset must always be considered as the last option when nothing seems to work as it will erase all of the stored data and settings from the Kindle. Go to the settings of the Kindle device and factory reset to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issue.
- Get Help from the Technical Experts
If Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi problem keeps occurring time and again then it is always better to seek help from the Amazon Kindle technicians.
- Facing connectivity issues on Kindle is quite common however, this problem cannot be neglected so make sure to get help from the experts to fix the problem permanently.
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection
- Kindle won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire not working
- how to unlock kindle fire without resetting
- Kindle Keeps Crashing
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Fire won’t turn on even when plugged in
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable to Register Kindle
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem