Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi 2020 quick fix guide. Amazon Kindle is an amazing device that works on a Wi-Fi connection. Having said that, it is clear that without a Wi-Fi connection Kindle just won’t work.
Moreover, it can’t connect to other devices like mobile phones or laptops so the most important thing that you need for Kindle to work is a steady and fast Wi-Fi network.
However, it’s not just you most of the users complain about Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi. It is a problem that needs an immediate solution because without the Wi-Fi connection you just won’t be able to browse anything using your Kindle.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you with connectivity issues related to the Kindle.
Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi can be one of the most frustrating things that need an immediate solution. You know that Kindle cannot work with a steady internet connection that is why this issue needs an immediate solution.
Before following the solutions mentioned below make sure to check the wireless connection is enabled on your Kindle.
Also, make sure to check the points that are mentioned below before following the basic troubleshooting guide for Kindle Wi-Fi related issues.
People Also Ask
What do you do if your Kindle won’t connect to WIFI?
Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi then there are a couple of things that you can do to resolve this problem. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Restart the wi-fi connection. Swipe down and then tap to select the wireless option. Then select the wi-fi and tap the on option.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. Release the button once the device restarts automatically.
- Make sure the wireless router is set to 1 to 11 channels.
Can’t connect to WIFI on Kindle Paperwhite?
If the Kindle Paperwhite is connected to the wi-fi connection but unable to connect to the Amazon, then you will have to reconnect the Kindle Paperwhite connection. Take out the plug of the wi-fi router and wait for a few seconds. Then plugin and restart the router.
Why does my kindle say no Internet connection?
If you are facing a Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi problem while using the Kindle then the first thing you need to be doing is to check the internet connection. Most of the time-poor and unstable internet connection is the most common reason for the issue. Check the internet connection with computers and TV. You can restart the device.
Why does it say unable to connect to WIFI?
If you are seeing unable to connect to the wi-fi on then it means that the device is having a hard time finding a stable or active network connection. If the device claims that it is connected to the internet connection then you can forget the network and check if the problem is fixed.
Why won’t my Kindle 4 connect to WIFI?
The first thing you need to do is to check the internet connection is working properly. If the connection seems to be fine then you need to rescan the wi-fi network and try to connect. If the network is still not showing then you can add the network manually also.
How do you hard reset a Kindle?
You can complete the hard reset easily on a Kindle device. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. Now you shall see that the Kindle displays go blank. Do not worry this means that the Kindle is starting the restart process. Press and hold the power button for a few minutes and then release it.
- Check if other devices are able to connect to the same Wi-Fi network. If yes then get in touch with your Internet Sevices Provider for help.
- Make sure the airplane mode is turned off to allow wireless connection.
- Check if the device has the latest version of the software. You can easily install the latest software or transfer the software using a USB cable connection.
- Make sure you have entered the correct password for the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect.
If you have double-checked the points mentioned above and still Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi then follow the guide mentioned below.
- Restart the Kindle
The immediate thing that you must do when Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi is to restart it. Often a quick restart is all you need to fix the issue with the device. Simply, hold the power button 3 seconds and slowly release it.
Now, turn on the Kindle and try connecting it to a Wi-Fi connection to see if the issue is fixed or not.
- Check the Wi-Fi Signal Strength
Certain Kindle devices may only work in a 3G network that is why it is important to check the signal strength of the network. Make sure to check the signal strength of the network you have connected to the Kindle.
- Try moving the device closer to the router and check if there is an improvement in the Wi-Fi strength.
- Reset the Router
Often Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi is related to the issue with the router. You can restart the router and see if the issue is fixed.
- If the problem persists then you need to change the IP address of the route from DHCP to static.
- For this, you need to switch off the router and wipe off all the DHCP details. Mostly following this step can help in resolving most of the Wi-Fi connectivity related issues.
- Update the Software
Most of the time updating the software helps in removing technical bugs and glitches. You can get the software updated and then check if the issue is fixed or not. If the problem persists you may need technical help to fix the problem.
- Factory Reset
Factory reset must always be considered as the last option when nothing seems to work as it will erase all of the stored data and settings from the Kindle. Go to the settings of the Kindle device and factory reset to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issue.
- Get Help from the Technical Experts
If Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi problem keeps occurring time and again then it is always better to seek help from the Amazon Kindle technicians.
- Facing connectivity issues on Kindle is quite common however, this problem cannot be neglected so make sure to get help from the experts to fix the problem permanently.
For More Info Visit – www.kindle.com/support
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi: Quick Fix 2020 – Kindle
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection | Kindle Wi-Fi Issues Fix
- Kindle Won’t Turn on: Step by Step Troubleshooting 2020
- Kindle Fire not working
- How to unlock kindle fire without resetting | Unlock Kindle
- Kindle Keeps Crashing or Freezing: 2020 Troubleshoot Guide
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite Won’t Turn on | #1 Paperwhite Support
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable To Register Kindle | Can’t Register Your Kindle: Fix
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem
- www.kindle.com/support forgot password