Kindle Paperwhite won’t Turn on quick fix. Are you facing issues while using your Kindle Paperwhite? Well, then do not worry as it is quite common to experience issues while using the device.
However, you will have to perform troubleshooting solutions to fix this problem. There are multiple reasons why you may come across issues like Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on.
Most often you can easily fix Kindle paperwhite won’t turn on problem however, sometimes you may need a technical solution to fix the issue. That is when getting help from the Kindle technicians is a must.
Here we have discussed in detail the basic solutions that can help you with the Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on.
People Also Ask
How do I fix my Kindle Paperwhite that won’t turn on?
Take out the plug of the Kindle Paperwhite. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and then release it. Now, press the power button to restart the device. Once you press the restart button the Kindle Paperwhite indicator light must start flashing.
What do you do when your Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on?
Take out the plug of the Kindle device from all of the external sources. Then press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and then release it. Wait for a few seconds and then press the power button. The Kindle Paperwhite must start flashing and then restart.
It is a common problem that many Kindle Paperwhite users go through however, there are certain solutions that can help in fixing it. So, let’s get started now.
- Check the Charging Cable
Just like any other USB cable Kindle Paperwhite charging cable is prone to damage after repeated use. However, you can replace the charging cable of the Kindle Paperwhite and try charging it with the same.
- Restart the Kindle Paperwhite
This does not mean that you simply need to turn off and turn on the device, you will have to perform a soft reset.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 3 seconds.
- Now, the Kindle will turn off this means a reset has been initiated.
- Then, charge the Kindle. However, if this does not work and Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on then you will have to perform a hard reset.
- Check the Charging Points
There are chances that something is there in the charging port which is hampering it from connecting the cable and the Kindle. Sometimes the charging port may also get damaged and as a result, it may not charge the device. So, you will have to get it fixed to resolve the issue.
- The Battery is Drained
If you haven’t used the Kindle Paperwhite for a long time or the device has been kept in extreme hot or cold temperature then it can drain the battery. If this is the reason why your Kindle Paperwhite is not turning on then it is better to contact Amazon Kindle technicians for help and support.
These are some of the solutions that you can follow is the Kindle Paperwhite is not charged and won’t turn on. However, if it is charged but still won’t turn on then you need to follow some other solutions.
- Press/hold the power button of the device for 2-3 seconds.
- After this, you will see a charger indicator this is when you need to restart the device. In most cases, you can troubleshoot Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on the issue by performing a soft reset. However, if the problem is unresolved follow the steps mentioned below.
If nothing seems to work then the last resort you have is to factory reset the Kindle Paperwhite. So, you need to keep a backup of the data and information as it will completely wipe off the settings and data from your Kindle Paperwhite. Follow these steps to factory reset Kindle Paperwhite.
- Press and hold the power and volume down button simultaneously. Now, a recover screen will appear on your Kindle.
- You can now use the volume button on the Kindle Paperwhite to select the factory reset option. After that, you can select the reset option by pressing the power button.
- Again use the volume button to select yes option for erasing the data.
- Now, press the power button to finally reset the Kindle Paperwhite.
These are the basic solutions that can help you with Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on issue.
However, if this does not work you definitely need technical help. So, we recommend getting in touch with the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite technical support team for help and assistance.
For More Info Visit – www.kindle.com/support
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi: Quick Fix 2020 – Kindle
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection | Kindle Wi-Fi Issues Fix
- Kindle Won’t Turn on: Step by Step Troubleshooting 2020
- Kindle Fire not working
- How to unlock kindle fire without resetting | Unlock Kindle
- Kindle Keeps Crashing or Freezing: 2020 Troubleshoot Guide
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite Won’t Turn on | Kindle Paperwhite Guide
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable To Register Kindle | Can’t Register Your Kindle: Fix
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem
- www.kindle.com/support forgot password