A Complete Solution to Fix Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen Problem
How to fix kindle paperwhite frozen screen? Just like any other device, it is very common to experience Kindle Paperwhite Frozen screen or working slowly problem.
The reason for this not known however, you must avoid using the Kindle at a very low battery and also update the software from time to time to avoid such issues.
Here we have covered in detail the solutions that can help you fixing the Frozen Kindle Paperwhite. However, if the Kindle slows down often and the frozen issue keeps occurring it is best to seek help from the technical experts.
Quick Fixes to Resolve Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen Issue
This a common issue but it can hamper your activity while using the Kindle Paperwhite. If you are having similar trouble then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds. Now, when the device turns off do not release the power button for 30 seconds.
- Wait for a minute and then press the power button to turn on the device again.
- If the Kindle Paperwhite frozen screen then charge it for at least 30 minutes. Repeat the steps mentioned above to restart the device.
More Solutions to Resolve Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Issue
Kindle Paperwhite e-book stopped Working
If you are reading a particular e-book then the first thing that you need to be doing is to reboot the device. You can also hard reset the Kindle Fire to fix this problem.
However, if it does not help in fixing the problem then it may be due to corrupted files. In such a case, you need to delete the corrupted file.
You can restore the corrupted file from the Amazon account. However, if you have downloaded the file from somewhere making sure to create a backup before deleting the file.
Here are the steps that you can follow:
- Open the home screen and swipe down.
- Now under the Device option select remove. This will remove the e-book from the device.
- Now, you can reboot the Kindle Paperwhite and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Kindle Paperwhite Keeps Freezing | Here is what you can do?
Kindle Paperwhite is one of the best devices out there, especially for e-book readers. However, like any other device Kindle Paperwhite Frozen screen is a common problem that you may come across. However, you can fix this problem easily by resetting the device.
- All you need to do is restart the Kindle Paperwhite device.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or more.
- Now, select the restart option.
Now that you know the reasons why Kindle Paperwhite may freeze or slow down. Here we have discussed in detail why you may come across such an issue in your device. If you know the causes of the problem most of the time the issue can be avoided.
- This problem commonly occurs if you use a device for a prolonged time or while using Kindle’s wireless function.
- If the load on the processor gets more than the memory of the device the Kindle may get frozen.
- An outdated version of the software.
- Incomplete download.
- If the Kindle Paperwhite frozen screen issue occurs when the device is not in use, then it can be because of a low battery.
What Else Can you do? | Kindle Paperwhite Slow/Frozen screen
Make sure to check the battery of the Kindle Paperwhite as it may the cause for the issue. In most cases, a reset will help in resolving the problem. However, if the problem pertains it is best to seek help from the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite technical experts.
Here is a Complete Solution for Kindle Paperwhite Frozen on Lock Screen
Kindle Paperwhite is a perfect device for those who enjoy reading. And, that is not it, even kids can make the most from learning new things on Kindle Paperwhite.
However, like any other device, it is quite common to experience issues like Kindle Paperwhite Frozen on the lock screen. But, the good thing is that you can easily troubleshoot issues with your device simply by following the basic troubleshooting guide here.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that can help you resolve the issue with the Kindle Paperwhite, but if you want to avoid the problem with the device make sure to not use it on low battery mode.
Also, make it a point to update the device from time to time, to avoid any issues.
Kindle Paperwhite Frozen on Lock Screen (Resolved)
So, you are about to use your Kindle Paperwhite but it stops working on lock screen, what can you do then? Well, there are several reasons why you may come across such a problem however, it can be easily fixed if you follow troubleshooting solutions.
⦁ Press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds. Once the Kindle Paperwhite turns on press the power button again to turn it on.
⦁ If the Kindle Paperwhite frozen on the lock screen is still unresolved then charge the device for half an hour. Make sure to charge it with an original USB cable.
These are the two most basic solutions that can help you with Kindle Paperwhite freezing problem. However, if you are unable to fix it then it clearly means that you need to follow some other solutions to fix the problem.
What to do Kindle Paperwhite Keeps Freezing?
Kindle Paperwhite is one of the most famous devices launched by Amazon. But, it is very common among users to experience Kindle Paperwhite freezing issues. If this problem arises you can possible do nothing with the device but to fix it immediately.
Here is what you can do to fix the freezing issue in the Kindle Paperwhite if the screen is locked.
⦁ Restart the Kindle Paperwhite. Often restarting the device can help in fixing most of the issues. So, the first steps should always be a quick restart.
⦁ Press the power button for few seconds until the power option appears.
⦁ Now, you can restart the device.
Why you May Come Across Kindle Paperwhite Problem?
Usually, the Kindle Paperwhite issue that may occur is the load on the processor is more than it can take.
⦁ So, this happens when you excessively use the Kindel Paperwhite or if you try to use Kindle using wireless connection.
⦁ However, if Kindle Paperwhite Frozen on lock screen issue occurs when you are not using it then it may occur because of low batter
⦁ Other than that the freezing issue is also common when the software version of the device is not the latest.
What Else can you Do?
So, if the solutions mentioned above are not able to fix the problem with the Kindle Paperwhite then you can follow these steps.
⦁ Take out the plug of the charger from the Kindle device.
⦁ Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
⦁ Wait and then restart to see if the problem is fixed.
These are some of the solutions that you can follow to fix Kindle Paperwhite frozen on lock screen problem. However, if the problem persists or keeps occurring back it is better to get help from the Amazon Kindle support team for a complete technical solution.
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection
- Kindle won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire not working
- how to unlock kindle fire without resetting
- Kindle Keeps Crashing
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Fire won’t turn on even when plugged in
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable to Register Kindle
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem