How to Resolve Kindle Fire is not Recognized by Windows 10 Issue?
How to fix kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10? Kindle Fire is the best thing for someone who loves reading books. Besides, it also allows you to enjoy your favorite movie, music, play games, surf the internet and so much more.
However, it is quite common to experience Kindle Fire is not recognized on Windows 10. This problem usually arises if you connect the Kindle Fire with a computer having Windows 10.
While transferring the files from Kindle Fire to the computer the Windows may not recognize the device. In other words, Kindle Fire may not show up on Windows 10.
You can try reconnecting the USB cable but it keeps showing Windows cannot recognize. This is a common issue and can be fixed easily if you follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned here.
However, if you need and immediate solutions then it is always better to get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Troubleshooting Kindle Fire is not Recognized by Windows 10
Reconnect the Kindle Fire with the Computer
- The first thing that you must do here is to try reconnecting the Kindle with the PC. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the problem.
- Take out the USB cable from the Kindle Fire that is connecting with the PC. Now, replug it again.
- If the Kindle Fire is not recognized by Windows 10 then try using another USB cable connection to connect the Kindle with the computer. If there is an issue with the USB cable you can either buy a new or get it replaced.
- Try connecting the Kindle Fire with the PC if that does not work make sure to restart the Kindle Fire to fix this issue. Simply press the power button for 30 seconds and then wait for the device to turn off. Turn it on again and see if the issue is fixed or not.
- If the problem still persists try charging the Kindle for at least half an hour and then restart the Kindle Fire and wait until Windows 10 is able to recognize the Kindle Fire.
If the steps mentioned above are not able to fix the issue with the Kindle fire not being recognized on Windows 10. Try connecting the Kindle to another computer and see if the problem is fixed or not.
Install Kindle Fire Driver in Windows 10
If the Kindle Fire is not recognized by Windows 10 then it can be because the Kindle driver is not installed in Windows 10. If you have installed a Kindle Fire driver then simply update the diver to fix the issue. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Go to Device Manager and then click on Portable Devices. Here you will see Kindle Fire.
- Right-click on Kindle Fire and then select Update Driver Software.
- If you are unable to find the Driver Software you can search My Computer for Kindle Driver Software.
- You can select from the list of drivers and select show compatible devices. Then select the MTP Device option.
- Select Yes option to update the driver.
- Download the latest version of Kindle Fire App
If you are using an outdated version of the Kindle Fire App then it may result in Windows 10 not able to recognize the Kindle Fire app. So, before connecting the Kindle Fire with the computer makes sure the app is updated to the latest version.
Connect Kindle Fire to Computer as Camera
If Kindle Fire is not recognized by Windows 10 then you can try connecting the Kindle Fire as a camera. So, when you plugin the Kindle Fire in the menu select Camera option. Fo to the Settings and then under Storage select Camera.
These are the most common troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to fix kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10 problem. However, if this does not work make sure to seek technical help and assistance to fix the issue immediately.
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection
- Kindle won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire not working
- how to unlock kindle fire without resetting
- Kindle Keeps Crashing
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Fire won’t turn on even when plugged in
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable to Register Kindle
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem