How to Resolve the Kindle Fire Frozen Screen Problem?
How to fix Kindle fire frozen screen? Kindle Fire is one of the best selling products by Amazon. Thanks to some of the best features and functions it has to offer.
However, many times users may come across Kindle Fire frozen screen or if the Kindle is very slow. It is a common issue but can be quite frustrating especially when you are in the middle of something and Kindle keeps freezing.
If you are downloading something then wait until it is complete as it may the reason why Kindle Fire is working slowly. However, if that is not the case then you will have to perform some basic solutions to resolve this problem.
The Kindle Fire unlike other devices does not have a CPU. So you have opened a lot of files and apps then you may come across freezing or Kindle running slowly.
So, it is always advised to close the apps once you use them to avoid issues.
Kindle Fire Frozen Screen Problem Solved
The first and the easiest thing that can help you in fixing this issue is a quick restart of the device.
- Press and hold the power button for 30-40 seconds and wait until the device reboots. If the device does not reboot then repeat the same.
- Now turn on the Kindle Fire. If this does not resolve the problem then you will have to perform a quick reset.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to fix the Kindle Fire frozen screen:
- Swipe down from the screen of your Kindle Fire tablet.
- Now select the Settings option.
- Here tap on the reset option.
In most cases, a reset will help in fixing the Kindle Fire Frozen Screen problem. However, if it does not work do not worry we have some more solutions to help you fix the problem.
Power Down the Kindle Fire
If you rebooting the Kindle Fire does not fix the issue then you can try a power down solution. Here is what you need to follow:
- Press and hold the power button on the Kindle Fire for 5-10 seconds.
- When the message to shut down appears on the screen select it.
- Now, turn on the device by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
- If you are directed to the home screen then the power down is successful.
Firmware and App Updates
If the Kindle Fire frozen screen problem appears regularly or slows down then it means that you need to update the firmware. If the problem arises when you open a specific app then try updating the app or reinstall the app.
Check if you need to update the firmware software of the Kindle Fire as that can be the reason you are experiencing the issue.
Factory Reset the Kindle Fire
If nothing seems to work then you will have to perform a factory reset the Kindle Fire. Usually, a factory reset will help in fixing the problem but it will completely erase the data, information, and settings from the device. To perform a factory reset you will have to follow these steps:
- Open the Settings menu on the Kindle Fire.
- Here you will find the factory reset option.
- Once the reset starts it will completely erase the data. So, make sure to keep a backup of the data stored in the Kindle Fire.
These are some of the solutions that can help you in fixing the Kindle Fire frozen screen problem. However, if the issue is unresolved then it is recommended to get in touch with the Kindle Fire technical support team for help and assistance.
These are the basic solutions that will help you fix the problem however, sometimes you may need technical experts to help to fix the problem immediately.
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection
- Kindle won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire not working
- how to unlock kindle fire without resetting
- Kindle Keeps Crashing
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite won’t turn on
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Fire won’t turn on even when plugged in
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable to Register Kindle
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem