How to unlock kindle fire without resetting quick guide. Kindle Fire is without any doubt one of the best devices launched by Amazon. Whether you want to listen to music, browse on the internet, read e-books, watch movies Kindle Fire serves all of your entertainment purposes.
In fact, most of the Kindle users have nothing but a positive story behind their Kindle Fire experience.
However, like any other device, even Kindle Fire can come across technical issues and faults at some point in time. If you are facing trouble while using Kindle do not worry as it is quite common.
One such issue is if the Kindle locked. Usually, users can easily fix this issue by resetting the device. However, if you are wondering how to unlock Kindle Fire without resetting then you are at the right place.
In this guide, we have covered in detail the steps that you can take to unlock Kindle Fire without having to reset the device.
Usually, a quick reset can help you how to unlock kindle fire without resetting. However, it will also wipe off the data, settings, and apps from the device. So, if you do not want it to reset here are the steps that you can follow.
If you have not used the Kindle Fire for a long time then sleeping mode is turned on. This means you cannot use navigating on the Kindle Fire while it is in sleep mode. So here is what you can do to turn the Kindle Fire into active mode.
- Press the power button on the Kindle Fire to change the sleeping mode.
- Different Kindle Fire models have a power button on different sides so make sure you are pressing the power button only.
how to unlock kindle fire without resetting – Kindle Fire is one of the best devices however, many times you may have come across a few issues while using it. It is quite common to experience errors while using the device. However, if the problem persists we always suggest getting help from the technicians.
If you do not remember the password for the lock screen on your Kindle Fire then do not worry and follow this guide.
Are you wondering how to unlock Kindle Fire without resetting? Here is what you can do.
- Swipe right to the Kindle Fire. Type incorrect password five times. Now, a reset option will appear on the screen.
- Here you can select the reset option and it will reset the factory default settings for the device.
- The factory reset will delete the stored data and settings from the Kindle Fire. However, the data is stored in the cloud. So to resume the data you need to sign in to the Amazon account where you have completed the device registration. Therefore, you need to connect to a network and register the Kindle Fire to restore the data.
These are the steps that can help you with how to unlock Kindle Fire without resetting. You can follow these steps to unlock the device without having to complete the reset and losing the data.
- However, once you complete the factory reset for Kindle Fire you can also restore the data from the cloud by logging in to the Amazon account. It means to unclok Kindle Fire you can also perform a reset without having to lose the stored data in the device.
If you are facing any trouble while following these steps or while trying the unlock the Kindle Fire then we recommend getting help from the technical experts. The support team will help in thoroughly guide you to resolve the how to unlock kindle fire without resetting issue.
For More Info Visit – www.kindle.com/support
Kindle Help & Support
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi: Quick Fix 2020 – Kindle
- Kindle Fire keeps losing WiFi connection | Kindle Wi-Fi Issues Fix
- Kindle Won’t Turn on: Step by Step Troubleshooting 2020
- Kindle Fire not working
- How to unlock kindle fire without resetting | Unlock Kindle
- Kindle Keeps Crashing or Freezing: 2020 Troubleshoot Guide
- How to reset kindle fire
- Kindle Paperwhite Won’t Turn on | #1 Paperwhite Support
- Kindle Fire Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite Frozen Screen
- Kindle Paperwhite troubleshooting
- Kindle App Not Working
- Kindle Won’t Charge
- kindle fire is not recognized by windows 10
- kindle frozen reset not working
- Unable To Register Kindle | Can’t Register Your Kindle: Fix
- Kindle Fire Authentication problem
- www.kindle.com/support forgot password